MFEM is a lightweight, general, scalable C++ library for finite element methods. Its goal is to enable high-performance scalable finite element discretization research and application development on a wide variety of platforms, ranging from laptops to supercomputers. The latest release includes several improvements and new features, such as:
- Improved GPU capabilities including support for HIP, libCEED, Umpire, and debugging
- GPU acceleration in additional examples, finite element and linear algebra kernels
- Many meshing, discretization, and matrix-free algorithmic improvements
- ParaView, GSLIB-FindPoints, HiOp, and Ginkgo support
- 18 new examples and miniapps, including toy miniapps
- and much more!