Version 3.2 of GLVis, a lightweight OpenGL tool for accurate and flexible finite element visualization, is now available.
The goal of GLVis is to enable quick but precise visualization of general finite element meshes and functions in a wide variety of applications. It has many features, including:
- Support for arbitrary high-order and NURBS meshes.
- Visualization of parallel meshes and solutions.
- Accurate functional representation of many finite elements.
- Server mode accepting multiple socket connections.
Some of the new additions in version 3.2 are:
- Secure socket connections based on the GnuTLS library.
- Optional plot caption support.
- Various other small improvements and bug fixes.
GLVis being developed in CASC, LLNL and is freely available under LGPL 2.1.
For more details, see the full CHANGELOG.