Congratulations to the Hypre team, that today released version 2.11.1, now available from their GitHub project page.
The notable changes from the CHANGELOG are:
- Fixed one more bug related to SStructSetSharedPart and SetNeighborPart
- Fixed a bug in PFMG red/black relaxation for 2D problems
- Fixed various other bugs in ParCSR and the FEI
- Fixed configure option
--without-MLI and removed option
- Modified code to enable compilation with a C++ compiler.
- Added several missing Fortran interface routines in Struct and BoomerAMG
- Updated the AME and LOBPCG interfaces to work correctly with both absolute and
Hypre is freely available under LGPL 2.1.
For the latest version, please visit the Hypre project on GitHub or on the LLNL Computing site.