Source code and prebuilt executables are available on the VisIt web site.
VisIt 2.10.1 contains the following enhancements:
As well as the following bug fixes:
- The VisItAddPlot() function in Libsim was incorrectly using the global “Apply operators to all plots” setting when creating plots. The behavior for VisItAddPlot() has been changed so new plots are not created with previously applied operators to more closely match the operation of the VisIt CLI.
- Large tecplot files can now be read on Windows.
- A potential memory overwrite was fixed in the Fortran visitgetenv function in Libsim.
- Fixed a bug where the QT4 include and archive files were missing after doing a ‘make install’.
- Re-enabled adaptive csg discretization for Windows, which was inadvertently disabled for previous release.
- Fixed a bug with the PF3D database plugin where the time and cycle were reported as zero for all the time states accessed after the initial time state accessed.
- Fixed a bug preventing the reading of DOS-formatted .visit files on Linux.
- Fixed bug whereby setting ‘ssh command’ would not work correctly on Windows. If the path to ssh contains spaces, the full path and command need to be surrounded in double-quotes, e.g., “C:\Program Files (x86)\Putty\plink.exe”. If manually adding this to an .xml host profile, the quotes and path-separators should be escaped: “"C:\Program Files (x86)\Putty\plink.exe"”.
- Fixed a bug opening Silo files larger than 4 Gbytes on Windows.
- Fixed the tensorVectorMult bug in the SPH Resample Operator found by Cody Raskin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the SPH Resample Operator from working with the Volume Plot.
- Fixed handling of buggy mmesh_name member of multi-block objects in Silo files.
More information can be found on the Release Notes for VisIt 2.10.1 page.